Entertainment

Here’s the latest on the feud rumors involving Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick

Amid Blake’s lawsuit with her “It Ends with Us” costar Justin Baldoni, feud rumors between Blake and Anna have, unfortunately, been ignited.

As you know, Blake Lively has been embroiled in serious legal drama with her It Ends with Us costar Justin Baldoni.

In December, Blake sued Justin on the grounds of alleged 𝓈ℯ𝓍ual harassment on set. In addition to denying her claims, Justin responded with a countersuit against Blake and others in her circle, alleging defamation, civil extortion, and false light invasion of privacy.

The legal battle comes as Blake gears up to release Another Simple Favor — the follow-up to her and Anna Kendrick’s 2018 film — and already, there’s been a bunch of negative commentary surrounding the film as a result.

Last month, director Paul Feig had to deny baseless rumors the film had been “derailed” and shelved indefinitely because of the legal situation, and then last week, he had to hop online to defend Blake again amid endless attacks on her character.

He’s not the only one frustrated by all of this, either — a source tells People that Anna has also found the situation really unfortunate.

“[She’s] not used to being caught up in any drama,” the source shared.

They said, “The comments on Instagram have upset her, especially the ones saying fans are now refusing to watch the movie because they don’t want to support Blake.”

According to the source, there’s no bad blood between her and Blake, either, despite what some reports have said.

“[There] really is no drama or rift,” the insider insisted. “There is no feud. The film is in the early stages of planning what press will look like, and Blake and Anna will be doing some things together.

“Well, stay tuned! Another Simple Favor releases on Prime Video on May 1.

Related Posts

Young Thug Breaks His Silence — But Prosecutors Slam the Door Shut

Recently, Young Thug allegedly shared a tweet calling Fulton County Investigator Marissa Viverito the “biggest liar in the DA office. ” It’s only been a few months since…

Kanye Declares War: ‘Vultures 1’ Isn’t Just an Album—It’s WW3

Kanye West shared a tracklist full of characteristically absurd song titles on social media on Thursday morning. He shared a track list for a new album titled, WW3, on X (formerly Twitter) early Thursday morning. While he didn’t confirm a release date in the post, DJ Akademiks reports that it will be dropping by surprise earlier than fans may expect. “New Ye album dropping tomorrow. WW3,” he wrote on X with fire emojis. The tracklist features a total of 11 songs, most of which have absurd names such as “Cosby,” “Virgil Let Me Down,” and more. Fans in the comments of Akademiks’ post don’t appear too excited about Kanye West’s announcement. “Ye really went from a legendary figure to dropping songs with Dave blunts,” one user wrote. Another added: “This is by far the most DIABOLICAL tracklist I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Kanye West New Album Release Date As of 9:00 AM, EST, Kanye West has not released the WW3 album, but he’s built quite a reputation for being unreliable about release dates over the years. The announcement comes as West has been incessantly making headlines for his controversial antics online. He recently went on one rant about the late Virgil Abloh, who it seems he’ll be dissing again on the new album. After having complained about him during an interview with DJ Akademiks, last weekend, West elaborated in a post on X on Wednesday. He wrote: “Imagine a n****a steal your dream and is given your crown because he ain’t wear a red hat and then the culture you built mad at you speaking up. My own friends that knew how bad it hurt me came tryna check me for speaking up. I hate when n****s try to tell me what the f*** I can say.”   Xem bài viết này trên Instagram   Bài viết do DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) chia sẻ The WW3 news also arrives shortly after Kanye West dropped his highly-anticipated album, Bully, last month. He dropped that project by surprise alongside a short film directed by Hype Williams.

J Prince Weighs In: The Epic Clash Between 50 Cent and Rick Ross Heats Up Over Millennium Tour Drama!

In a recent turn of events in the ongoing feud between hip-hop titans 50 Cent and Rick Ross, J Prince has weighed in on the drama, highlighting the…

HoneyKomb Brazy Declares War on the Prince Family: A Bold Fight for Freedom in Hip-Hop!

In a dramatic resurgence within the hip-hop scene, HoneyKomb Brazy has stirred significant controversy with recent statements directed towards the Prince family, known for their affiliations with Rap-A-Lot…

Diddy’s Mom Vanishes Abroad with Millions: A Shocking Betrayal Amid Legal Turmoil!

In a shocking turn of events that has captured headlines and public attention, Sean “Diddy” Combs faces a tumultuous legal battle compounded by the unexpected disappearance of his…

Shocking Revelations: Former Inmate Unveils Diddy’s Harrowing Life Behind Bars!

The life of music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs has taken a dramatic turn since his incarceration at the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in New York City. Once known…