Entertainment

Aubrey O’Day Throws Subtle Shade at Diddy After ‘The Masked Singer’ Elimination!

Jailed Diddy has ‘hit back’ at former protegee Aubrey O’Day after her barbed remarks about him on The Masked Singer. O’Day, 41, shot to fame in Diddy’s girl group Danity Kane after he discovered her on Making the Band 3 in 2004 – but she was fired from the group four years later.

The disgraced musician, real name Sean Love Combs – 55, is awaiting trial at the notorious Metropolitan Detention Center following his arrest last year on 𝓈ℯ𝓍 trafficking, racketeering and prostitution charges. He denies all the allegations and has been denied bail multiple times. Since his downfall, O’Day has been one of Diddy’s most outspoken critics, and after she was revealed as Ant on The Masked Singer last week, lambasted him again.

The singer said: ‘It’s been a hell of a year,’ before delivering a message about her former mentor. ‘My ex-boss- I’ma go there. He calls himself Love. He legally titled himself that. And he uses the love heart to express that everywhere he goes. He’s in prison now, and I just want to say to you guys, the love heart is now here,’ she said to applause.’

Jailed Diddy has ‘hit back’ at former protegee Aubrey O’Day after her barbed remarks about him on The Masked Singer

O’Day, 41, (pictured on Diddy’s right) shot to fame in Diddy’s girl group Danity Kane after he discovered her on Making the Band 3 in 2004 – but she was fired from the group 4 years later

A source close to Diddy told TMZ O’Day’s career is ‘all thanks to Diddy’ as she ‘had the incredible opportunity when he cast her on MTV’s Making the Band as a member of Danity Kane nearly 20 years ago. The source added that Diddy is ‘only detained and hasn’t even gone to trial yet to present a defense – so none of her claims fully hold up, at least not yet.’

DailyMail.com has contacted representatives for Diddy and Aubrey O’Day for comment. O’Day has spoken out about her ex mentor on numerous occasions since his arrest. In a  September post on X, Aubrey described the legal action as a ‘win for women’ across the globe.

‘The purpose of Justice is to provide an ending and allow us the space to create a new chapter. Women never get this,’ O’Day wrote. ‘I feel validated. Today is a win for women all over the world, not just me,’ she continued, adding, ‘Things are finally changing.’

In the early morning hours of Tuesday, she quoted a post from journalist Yashar Ali in which he noted that O’Day ‘has been trying to bring attention to Diddy’s abusive nature and warn people that he is dangerous. For years.’

A source close to Diddy told TMZ O’Day’s career is ‘all thanks to Diddy’ as she ‘had the incredible opportunity when he cast her on MTV’s Making the Band; seen in 2018

O’Day has spoken out about her ex mentor on numerous occasions since his arrest. In a September post on X, Aubrey described the legal action as a ‘win for women’ across the globe

He added that O’Day’s ‘courage’ led her to allegedly be ‘bullied, terrorized, and threatened.’ O’Day claimed that Diddy ‘did worse than that to me,’ though she didn’t expand on her statement before thanking the journalist for sharing her story. Earlier that year, O’Day claimed that the rap mogul had tried to buy her silence by returning her music publishing rights, which were owned by Bad Boy Records, as he had done with other artists connected to the label. She viewed the offer as an attempt to keep her from speaking out against him.

In June, the singer boasted that she had immediately supporting Diddy’s ex, the singer Cassie, after she accused him of 𝓈ℯ𝓍ual abuse. ‘[I was] the first one who came out and stood for her,’ O’Day told Us Weekly. ‘It was a little too silent for my liking.’In November of 2023, Cassie sued the rapper, claiming he controlled and abused her for over a decade. Diddy vehemently denied all of the allegations before settling the lawsuit within a day. At the time, O’Day took to social media to share a message of solidarity to Cassie. ‘I had it up within the first five minutes of seeing it because Cassie is a victim and she has an insane amount of bravery,’ O’Day told the outlet.  This comes days after a former reality show star accused Combs of raping her in one of four new lawsuits filed against the beleaguered rapper.  Read More Diddy drugged and raped reality star then turned her into his 𝓈ℯ𝓍 slave, lawsuit alleges

Kendra Haffoney, a cast member on reality show I Want to Work for Diddy, alleged that she was 𝓈ℯ𝓍ually assaulted and drugged by Diddy after he invited her to a party in 2007. She said in the suit that she was given a drink and began to feel lightheaded, leading her to believe it was spiked.

Haffoney then was led into a backroom and said Diddy forced her to perform oral 𝓈ℯ𝓍 by ‘guiding her head.’ She then passed out and recalled waking up in the cast house in New York with Diddy on the foot of her bed, according to the suit.

‘She knew that she had been drugged with something, she felt weak, and her vagina area felt sore,’ the lawsuit stated. The lawsuit continued that Haffoney was ‘increasingly powerless to resist’ due to the environment of the alleged assault. VH1, the network Diddy’s reality show aired on, was also named in the suit.

Haffoney detailed that the assault didn’t stop there and was a victim of ‘additional acts of 𝓈ℯ𝓍ual assault’ in Los Angeles at Diddy’s mansion. In a statement to Variety, representatives for the rapper denied that he’s ever 𝓈ℯ𝓍ually assaulted anyone. ‘This lawsuit is nothing more than a collection of media headlines, stitched together with fragments from other lawsuits and baseless rumors,’ the statement continued. ‘With the deadline for New York’s Gender-Motivated Violence Act expiring tomorrow, opportunists are scrambling to file last-minute, meritless claims.’

The statement added that Diddy would ‘prevail in court.’ He’s currently being held at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center until his criminal trial on May 5.

Diddy’s legal team vehemently denies the allegations. ‘No matter how many lawsuits are filed — especially by individuals who refuse to put their own names behind their claims — it won’t change the fact that Mr. Combs has never 𝓈ℯ𝓍ually assaulted or 𝓈ℯ𝓍 trafficked anyone — man or woman, adult or minor,’ his attorney told TMZ (seen in 2007) Diddy was arrested on September 16 and faces charges of racketeering conspiracy, 𝓈ℯ𝓍 trafficking, and transportation for purposes of prostitution.

The arrest came after federal agents raided his properties in Miami and Los Angeles live on CNN while he was on his private jet. Diddy is involved in 43 cases, including four federal lawsuits, multiple civil suits, and an investigation by Homeland Security and the federal government. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and has maintained through public statements that he is innocent.

Related Posts

Alec Baldwin lost an $86 million sponsorship deal after calling Elon Musk a “damn idiot” and saying, “I can’t live here for 4 years.

Iп aп unexpected twist iп the worlds of Hollywood aпd bυsiпess, actor Αlec Baldwiп has foυпd himself embroiled iп coпtroversy after his pυblic commeпts aboυt tech mogυl Eloп…

KISS OF LIFE Faces Backlash Over Controversial Live Broadcast Agency Issues Apology

K-pop girl group KISS OF LIFE has come under fire after a controversial live broadcast celebrating member Julie’s birthday. The event, which had an “old-school hip-hop vibes” dress…

NewJeans Stays Silent in Court, But Fans Roar Louder Than Ever

On the morning of April 3, the Seoul Central District Court’s Civil Agreement Division 41 (Presiding Judge Jeong Hoe-il) held the first hearing in the lawsuit filed by…

Young Thug Breaks His Silence — But Prosecutors Slam the Door Shut

Recently, Young Thug allegedly shared a tweet calling Fulton County Investigator Marissa Viverito the “biggest liar in the DA office. ” It’s only been a few months since…

Kanye Declares War: ‘Vultures 1’ Isn’t Just an Album—It’s WW3

Kanye West shared a tracklist full of characteristically absurd song titles on social media on Thursday morning. He shared a track list for a new album titled, WW3, on X (formerly Twitter) early Thursday morning. While he didn’t confirm a release date in the post, DJ Akademiks reports that it will be dropping by surprise earlier than fans may expect. “New Ye album dropping tomorrow. WW3,” he wrote on X with fire emojis. The tracklist features a total of 11 songs, most of which have absurd names such as “Cosby,” “Virgil Let Me Down,” and more. Fans in the comments of Akademiks’ post don’t appear too excited about Kanye West’s announcement. “Ye really went from a legendary figure to dropping songs with Dave blunts,” one user wrote. Another added: “This is by far the most DIABOLICAL tracklist I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Kanye West New Album Release Date As of 9:00 AM, EST, Kanye West has not released the WW3 album, but he’s built quite a reputation for being unreliable about release dates over the years. The announcement comes as West has been incessantly making headlines for his controversial antics online. He recently went on one rant about the late Virgil Abloh, who it seems he’ll be dissing again on the new album. After having complained about him during an interview with DJ Akademiks, last weekend, West elaborated in a post on X on Wednesday. He wrote: “Imagine a n****a steal your dream and is given your crown because he ain’t wear a red hat and then the culture you built mad at you speaking up. My own friends that knew how bad it hurt me came tryna check me for speaking up. I hate when n****s try to tell me what the f*** I can say.”   Xem bài viết này trên Instagram   Bài viết do DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) chia sẻ The WW3 news also arrives shortly after Kanye West dropped his highly-anticipated album, Bully, last month. He dropped that project by surprise alongside a short film directed by Hype Williams.

J Prince Weighs In: The Epic Clash Between 50 Cent and Rick Ross Heats Up Over Millennium Tour Drama!

In a recent turn of events in the ongoing feud between hip-hop titans 50 Cent and Rick Ross, J Prince has weighed in on the drama, highlighting the…