Entertainment

Tory Lanez Fires Shots at PartyNextDoor in Leaked Diss Track Snippet!

Tory Lanez performs on stage at Prudential Center on September 13, 2019 in Newark, New Jersey. Manny Carabel/Getty Images

Even though he’s behind bars, Tory Lanez has continued to escalate his boiling feud with fellow Toronto singer PARTYNEXTDOOR.

While PND walked back his most recent diss and apologized to Lanez, Tory continued to follow up on Friday (Feb. 28), with a preview of a harsh diss track against the OVO signee that he said he would leave the decision of whether to release the song up to his fanbase. “I WILL LEAVE THE FATE OF THIS @PartyNextDoor SITUATION IN THE HANDS OF THE UNTOUCHABLE UMBRELLA,” he captioned the IG post. “ATT UMBRELLAS: I HAVE A LIFE LONG OBLIGATION TO THE UMBRELLAS TO ENSURE WE STAND UNITED AS ONE IN ALL DECISIONS” Lanez continued to say: “THAT BEING SAID … DO I LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT ‘FAKE ASS APOLOGY ‘? (That he only issued because he didn’t like the reaction he got..) Or DO I LET HIM CATCH HIS FADE AND WE SHAKE HANDS AFTER AS MEN?”

On the brutal snippet, Tory even makes a reference to Kendrick Lamar’s “playing with his nose now” bar dissing PARTY on “Not Like Us.” “PARTY won’t play with me, he’ll play with his nose, though,” Lanez spews on the track. Billboard has reached out to PARTYNEXTDOOR’s rep for comment.

However, there was a strong contingent of fans in Lanez’s comments section who didn’t want to see any more fighting, and would rather have Tory, Drake and PARTYNEXTDOOR as allies once again while teaming up on new music down the line. Drake has been a vocal supporter of Tory behind bars, calling for his freedom on multiple occasions. Last week, PARTYNEXTDOOR previewed a diss track blasting Lanez and accusing him of copying his style. “F–k what Tory Lanez say, you know the B, I’m running that/ I did everything he did, oh he’s just a running man,” he boasts.

Shortly after, PND released a statement apologizing to Lanez on his Instagram Story. “@torylanez I was told about what you said without hearing your video for myself,” he wrote. “You didn’t say anything that I wouldn’t say myself, now that I seen it I was wrong. City is stronger together.” Lanez — born Daystar Peterson — is currently serving a 10 year sentence for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in the feet in July 2020. Megan also won a restraining order against Lanez in January.

Related Posts

Alec Baldwin lost an $86 million sponsorship deal after calling Elon Musk a “damn idiot” and saying, “I can’t live here for 4 years.

Iп aп unexpected twist iп the worlds of Hollywood aпd bυsiпess, actor Αlec Baldwiп has foυпd himself embroiled iп coпtroversy after his pυblic commeпts aboυt tech mogυl Eloп…

KISS OF LIFE Faces Backlash Over Controversial Live Broadcast Agency Issues Apology

K-pop girl group KISS OF LIFE has come under fire after a controversial live broadcast celebrating member Julie’s birthday. The event, which had an “old-school hip-hop vibes” dress…

NewJeans Stays Silent in Court, But Fans Roar Louder Than Ever

On the morning of April 3, the Seoul Central District Court’s Civil Agreement Division 41 (Presiding Judge Jeong Hoe-il) held the first hearing in the lawsuit filed by…

Young Thug Breaks His Silence — But Prosecutors Slam the Door Shut

Recently, Young Thug allegedly shared a tweet calling Fulton County Investigator Marissa Viverito the “biggest liar in the DA office. ” It’s only been a few months since…

Kanye Declares War: ‘Vultures 1’ Isn’t Just an Album—It’s WW3

Kanye West shared a tracklist full of characteristically absurd song titles on social media on Thursday morning. He shared a track list for a new album titled, WW3, on X (formerly Twitter) early Thursday morning. While he didn’t confirm a release date in the post, DJ Akademiks reports that it will be dropping by surprise earlier than fans may expect. “New Ye album dropping tomorrow. WW3,” he wrote on X with fire emojis. The tracklist features a total of 11 songs, most of which have absurd names such as “Cosby,” “Virgil Let Me Down,” and more. Fans in the comments of Akademiks’ post don’t appear too excited about Kanye West’s announcement. “Ye really went from a legendary figure to dropping songs with Dave blunts,” one user wrote. Another added: “This is by far the most DIABOLICAL tracklist I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Kanye West New Album Release Date As of 9:00 AM, EST, Kanye West has not released the WW3 album, but he’s built quite a reputation for being unreliable about release dates over the years. The announcement comes as West has been incessantly making headlines for his controversial antics online. He recently went on one rant about the late Virgil Abloh, who it seems he’ll be dissing again on the new album. After having complained about him during an interview with DJ Akademiks, last weekend, West elaborated in a post on X on Wednesday. He wrote: “Imagine a n****a steal your dream and is given your crown because he ain’t wear a red hat and then the culture you built mad at you speaking up. My own friends that knew how bad it hurt me came tryna check me for speaking up. I hate when n****s try to tell me what the f*** I can say.”   Xem bài viết này trên Instagram   Bài viết do DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) chia sẻ The WW3 news also arrives shortly after Kanye West dropped his highly-anticipated album, Bully, last month. He dropped that project by surprise alongside a short film directed by Hype Williams.

J Prince Weighs In: The Epic Clash Between 50 Cent and Rick Ross Heats Up Over Millennium Tour Drama!

In a recent turn of events in the ongoing feud between hip-hop titans 50 Cent and Rick Ross, J Prince has weighed in on the drama, highlighting the…