Entertainment

Revealed: Taylor Swift’s reaction after Jason Kelce slams fan’s phone to the floor over disgusting jibe

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have rallied behind Jason Kelce after he slammed a fan’s phone to the floor for insulting his brother’s relationship with the singer.

 

The fan used a homophobic slur when he recorded himself shouting: ‘Hey Kelce! How does it feel your brother is a f****t for dating Taylor Swift?’. The older Kelce brother was at Penn State on Saturday for a college football game, appearing on ESPN’s ‘College GameDay’.

 

Kelce, who turns 37 on Tuesday, grabbed the phone from the fan, slammed it to the ground and said: ‘Who’s the f****t now?’. He then picked the phone back up and walked off with it, holding an open beer in his other hand. Footage of the incident immediately went viral on social media.

 

A source close to the couple told DailyMail.com: ‘Taylor and Travis were both really shocked by this considering Jason is one of the nicest guys in the world.

 

‘It really became clear how much he loves and respects Taylor. Travis means the world to him.

 

Jason Kelce angrily slammed a fan’s phone to the ground after they called Travis a ‘f****t’ 

Kelce then walked away with the guy’s phone before asking him: ‘Who’s the f****t now?’

 

‘The use of the word f****t is not okay with him nor anyone. This fan crossed the line. Jason will never stand for anyone insulting his family and he views Taylor as family now.’

 

Jason Kelce has not yet commented on his own use of the word ‘f****t’ in retaliation to the fan.

 

The sportsman has, however, received support on social media. Quinton Lucas, the mayor of Kansas City, wrote on X: ‘I shouldn’t say, but whatever. I appreciate Jason Kelce standing up for his family.’

 

Jason’s next public appearance is slated for Monday night, when he heads to Kansas City to call Travis in NFL action for the Chiefs against Tampa Bay Buccaneers for ESPN.

 

According to PageSix, campus police said an incident report had not been filed by anyone.

 

The two brothers are extremely close, with their bond – as well as Kelce’s romance with Swift – a key factor in recently landing a $100million deal to produce their New Heights podcast.

 

Jason retired from football earlier this year after 13 years in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles, where he won on Super Bowl title.

 

Travis was at the press conference where Jason made the announcement and both brothers wept as the Eagles hero brought the curtain down on his career.

 

Jason was furious at the taunts about his brother Travis and his girlfriend, Taylor Swift

 

The brothers are extremely close – their bond is at the core of their New Heights podcast

 

Jason pictured at last season’s Super Bowl, cheering Travis on in the same suite as Swift

 

Swift’s relationship with the Chiefs star has sparked an explosion of interest in the Kelce family across the world but they have embraced their newfound fame, and Swift herself, at every turn in the public eye.

 

Jason has also been to a number of Swift’s Eras Tour shows – both with Travis and his own young family – since her relationship with Travis became public knowledge in September 2023.

 

‘She’s awesome, a down to earth and genuine person which has been great to see when somebody of that caliber and stardom remains as grounded as she has,’ Jason said back in February.

 

Speaking in September, Jason admitted he feels caution every time he is asked about his brother’s relationship with Swift due to the high level of interest in them both.

 

‘Even now, I want to be respectful of them,’ he said on The Pivot Podcast. ‘I don’t want anybody to feel like I’m violating some type of private relationship, right?

 

‘But he is my brother, and I’m really happy for him. You just have to be conscious of how you’re saying things because he is under such a microscope.’

 

DailyMail.com has contacted representatives of both Kelce brothers for comment.

Related Posts

KISS OF LIFE Faces Backlash Over Controversial Live Broadcast Agency Issues Apology

K-pop girl group KISS OF LIFE has come under fire after a controversial live broadcast celebrating member Julie’s birthday. The event, which had an “old-school hip-hop vibes” dress…

NewJeans Stays Silent in Court, But Fans Roar Louder Than Ever

On the morning of April 3, the Seoul Central District Court’s Civil Agreement Division 41 (Presiding Judge Jeong Hoe-il) held the first hearing in the lawsuit filed by…

Young Thug Breaks His Silence — But Prosecutors Slam the Door Shut

Recently, Young Thug allegedly shared a tweet calling Fulton County Investigator Marissa Viverito the “biggest liar in the DA office. ” It’s only been a few months since…

Kanye Declares War: ‘Vultures 1’ Isn’t Just an Album—It’s WW3

Kanye West shared a tracklist full of characteristically absurd song titles on social media on Thursday morning. He shared a track list for a new album titled, WW3, on X (formerly Twitter) early Thursday morning. While he didn’t confirm a release date in the post, DJ Akademiks reports that it will be dropping by surprise earlier than fans may expect. “New Ye album dropping tomorrow. WW3,” he wrote on X with fire emojis. The tracklist features a total of 11 songs, most of which have absurd names such as “Cosby,” “Virgil Let Me Down,” and more. Fans in the comments of Akademiks’ post don’t appear too excited about Kanye West’s announcement. “Ye really went from a legendary figure to dropping songs with Dave blunts,” one user wrote. Another added: “This is by far the most DIABOLICAL tracklist I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Kanye West New Album Release Date As of 9:00 AM, EST, Kanye West has not released the WW3 album, but he’s built quite a reputation for being unreliable about release dates over the years. The announcement comes as West has been incessantly making headlines for his controversial antics online. He recently went on one rant about the late Virgil Abloh, who it seems he’ll be dissing again on the new album. After having complained about him during an interview with DJ Akademiks, last weekend, West elaborated in a post on X on Wednesday. He wrote: “Imagine a n****a steal your dream and is given your crown because he ain’t wear a red hat and then the culture you built mad at you speaking up. My own friends that knew how bad it hurt me came tryna check me for speaking up. I hate when n****s try to tell me what the f*** I can say.”   Xem bài viết này trên Instagram   Bài viết do DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) chia sẻ The WW3 news also arrives shortly after Kanye West dropped his highly-anticipated album, Bully, last month. He dropped that project by surprise alongside a short film directed by Hype Williams.

J Prince Weighs In: The Epic Clash Between 50 Cent and Rick Ross Heats Up Over Millennium Tour Drama!

In a recent turn of events in the ongoing feud between hip-hop titans 50 Cent and Rick Ross, J Prince has weighed in on the drama, highlighting the…

HoneyKomb Brazy Declares War on the Prince Family: A Bold Fight for Freedom in Hip-Hop!

In a dramatic resurgence within the hip-hop scene, HoneyKomb Brazy has stirred significant controversy with recent statements directed towards the Prince family, known for their affiliations with Rap-A-Lot…