Entertainment

ScHoolboy Q Breaks Silence on Big U – Tensions Rising in the Hip-Hop World!

Eugene “Big U” Henley is being accused of alleged extortion, human trafficking, fraud, and much more in the case,

SchoolBoy Q’s appearance on Drink Champs, last year, is resurfacing on social media in the wake of Eugene “Big U” Henley facing a RICO charge in Los Angeles. Prosecutors accuse Henley of running a “mafia-like” organization that required visitors to the city to “check-in” and pay a fee in order to receive protection while in town. The complaint also accuses him of allegedly being involved in murder, human trafficking, robbery and extortion.

While appearing on Drink Champs, SchoolBoy Q joked about hating the act of “checking in.” “Everybody be checking in. That’s y’all favorite thing to do. Check in with somebody that’s going to rob your stupid ass,” he said at the time. “You think the guy that you don’t know motherf*cker in California got your back? The guy that got beef with other hoods, you’re checking in with that dude? Go to the hotel, get you something to eat, go back to the hotel, go have some fun where sh*t is fun. Why do you want to go over there? For what? Don’t call me. Motherf*ckers have the nerve to call me sometimes. Like what are you talking about bro? I’m playing video games, my daughter got a soccer game tomorrow, bro. I’m not about to drive over there.”

Who Is Eugene “Big U” Henley?

Eugene “Big U” Henley was among 18 alleged members of the Rollin’ 60s Neighborhood Crips street gang named in a massive federal racketeering complaint, last week. Authorities have long accused the 58-year-old of being the leader of the infamous Crips gang in Los Angeles. Before turning himself in, he labeled the charges “bull crap” and “straight trash” in a video on Instagram.

US Attorney Joseph T. McNally said in an announcement of the charges that Big U has “maintained the image of an entertainment industry entrepreneur running a music label and of somebody who gives back to the community here in Los Angeles. The facts alleged in the complaint paint a very different picture. It is one of a murderer, a thief, a liar and a cheat and the criminals that enabled him.”

Related Posts

Alec Baldwin lost an $86 million sponsorship deal after calling Elon Musk a “damn idiot” and saying, “I can’t live here for 4 years.

Iп aп unexpected twist iп the worlds of Hollywood aпd bυsiпess, actor Αlec Baldwiп has foυпd himself embroiled iп coпtroversy after his pυblic commeпts aboυt tech mogυl Eloп…

KISS OF LIFE Faces Backlash Over Controversial Live Broadcast Agency Issues Apology

K-pop girl group KISS OF LIFE has come under fire after a controversial live broadcast celebrating member Julie’s birthday. The event, which had an “old-school hip-hop vibes” dress…

NewJeans Stays Silent in Court, But Fans Roar Louder Than Ever

On the morning of April 3, the Seoul Central District Court’s Civil Agreement Division 41 (Presiding Judge Jeong Hoe-il) held the first hearing in the lawsuit filed by…

Young Thug Breaks His Silence — But Prosecutors Slam the Door Shut

Recently, Young Thug allegedly shared a tweet calling Fulton County Investigator Marissa Viverito the “biggest liar in the DA office. ” It’s only been a few months since…

Kanye Declares War: ‘Vultures 1’ Isn’t Just an Album—It’s WW3

Kanye West shared a tracklist full of characteristically absurd song titles on social media on Thursday morning. He shared a track list for a new album titled, WW3, on X (formerly Twitter) early Thursday morning. While he didn’t confirm a release date in the post, DJ Akademiks reports that it will be dropping by surprise earlier than fans may expect. “New Ye album dropping tomorrow. WW3,” he wrote on X with fire emojis. The tracklist features a total of 11 songs, most of which have absurd names such as “Cosby,” “Virgil Let Me Down,” and more. Fans in the comments of Akademiks’ post don’t appear too excited about Kanye West’s announcement. “Ye really went from a legendary figure to dropping songs with Dave blunts,” one user wrote. Another added: “This is by far the most DIABOLICAL tracklist I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” Kanye West New Album Release Date As of 9:00 AM, EST, Kanye West has not released the WW3 album, but he’s built quite a reputation for being unreliable about release dates over the years. The announcement comes as West has been incessantly making headlines for his controversial antics online. He recently went on one rant about the late Virgil Abloh, who it seems he’ll be dissing again on the new album. After having complained about him during an interview with DJ Akademiks, last weekend, West elaborated in a post on X on Wednesday. He wrote: “Imagine a n****a steal your dream and is given your crown because he ain’t wear a red hat and then the culture you built mad at you speaking up. My own friends that knew how bad it hurt me came tryna check me for speaking up. I hate when n****s try to tell me what the f*** I can say.”   Xem bài viết này trên Instagram   Bài viết do DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) chia sẻ The WW3 news also arrives shortly after Kanye West dropped his highly-anticipated album, Bully, last month. He dropped that project by surprise alongside a short film directed by Hype Williams.

J Prince Weighs In: The Epic Clash Between 50 Cent and Rick Ross Heats Up Over Millennium Tour Drama!

In a recent turn of events in the ongoing feud between hip-hop titans 50 Cent and Rick Ross, J Prince has weighed in on the drama, highlighting the…